SignText Manual getting there...

Sat Mar 4 15:51:44 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 4, 2006

Hello Kathleen and Everyone!
Thank you for your messages...smile...wish you could have joined me
for breakfast! ;-))

I am finishing the SignText Reference Manual, as best I can, today.
Then I will write to the List, to give you the new Link. I hope you
can download it, Kathleen, to read it in PDF? You can help me by
telling me what you don't understand!

Many thanks to Steve, who has given us a marvelous tool...It is a
pleasure to write the manual for SignText!

Val ;-)