New SignText Manual posted on web today!

Tue Mar 7 21:28:29 UTC 2006

Hi Philip,

It is possible to load signs from SignPuddle into SignText.

1) Open the SignPuddle dictionary.  Go to the translate page.

2) Type in your text and press Translate.

3) Press the button "Load into SignText" under the SignWriting Output
section.

4) Wait for the browser to load all of the image files.  The signs may
overlap and cut off.
This is an image in Firefox that has not yet loaded.

5)  Once all the images are loaded, press Refresh or Reload on the
browser one time.  The signs should now be visible and pretty.

FYI: SignText can not load fingerspelling or image only signs.  Instead
of the SignWriting, you will see the following instead.

-Steve