Load Signs from SignPuddle into SignText

Wed Mar 8 21:11:29 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 8, 2006

Be sure to bookmark your sentences, which can be re-loaded later to
grab signs too...you can create your own mini-dictionary by
bookmarking what you create in SignText...the bookmarks have to be
done from the Options page...but you could have 100 bookmarks with a
few signs each...to re-use time and time again for different
sentences...

Val ;-)