ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Fri Mar 10 15:15:58 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

I like Ingvild's suggestion.  We would change the gloss names for the
graphic only signs.  We take all of the gloss names and prefix them with
"pic-".  So if we had help as a graphic only sign, its gloss name would
change to "pic-help".  On the searched by word page, you would have
about 3000 signs that start with "pic-".

It will take a bit of work on my side, but I think it will be worth it.

-Steve