Testing SignPuddle 2.0

Fri Mar 24 04:45:43 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 23, 2006

Dear SW List, Steve and Charles!
I am totally impressed with Steve's programming of the new
SignSpelling Sequence column in SignPuddle 2.0, which is in its first
alpha test release version...so it is important that I test it...

Steve based this on the SignSpelling Column in SignBank Editor, but
Steve made the whole process of establishing the sequence of the
symbols within a sign much faster...and it really works...I have put
thirty signs into sequence now, in SignPuddle 2.0 and I am floored at
how much faster it is, than in SignBank...

So someday, editors are really going to benefit from this...

Thank you, Steve, for your hard work...

I will explain all this later, everyone...this is actually the future
we are talking about...in around 3 months or so, I bet it will no
longer be a test release but very official and SignPuddle 2.0 is more
stable and offers Unicode of spoken languages...this change is
necessary and needed...