MOUTH Cheeva and Cha

Wed Mar 1 20:45:55 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
march 1st, 2006

On Mar 1, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> MMM ... Row 9 ... It looks like it would be sucking your lips in.
> Both, then top and bottom. Or is it bottom and top? That is my best
> guess.

Yes! That's right!
And the next row is like the sign for RECENTLY, where one side of the
mouth is pressed up...or both sides pushed up which is pretty hard to
do!
And the last rows are wrinkles, which you can apply to different
combinations to add tension...the double wrinkles are double the
tension!

Then there are tongue and teeth groups that also are very important
too...Val ;-)