MOUTH Cheeva and Cha

Thu Mar 2 02:23:41 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 1st, 2006

Hello Cherie, Adam and Stefan -
I am not sure why, but for some reason, this message bounced, Cherie,
so I am posting it for you...See below...

of course I understand that you need photos and illustrations and
lots of examples!

I did teach the eyegaze several times...Maybe Stefan can help?

Maybe Adam and Cherie can take photos of their own face doing some of
these positions!! smile...Val ;-)

----------------------

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006
From: Cherie Wren <cwterp at yahoo.com>

ditto for eye gaze-- I cant figure those out! I aways
get them confused!

cherie

--- Adam Frost <icemandeaf at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

---------------------------------

I have looked at the web lessons; however, I am not
always clear about the English wording. It would help
me better if there were pictures of someone doing the
meaning of the symbol. I know that some are just
really hard to do. But if the basic ones have
pictures, then I would be able to figure out the
others. An example of I am talking about is the head
movement symbols with double-strem vs. single-strem
arrows in one of the SW emails I had with Stefan where
I wrote a "shaking the head no" with the single-strem
arrow. Stefan told me that I wrote an Egyptian
dancer's head movement rather than my goal for the
shaking. He told me that the double-strem arrow was
the one that I needed. Being able to envision the
difference really helped me understand the symbol.

Adam