SignText Text Editing Buttons

Fri Mar 3 17:32:04 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 3, 2006

Hello Kathleen!
I am trying to finish the manual...ha! As you know, it is early
morning here...California is nine hours earlier than Belgium...so I
will get my mid-day legs shortly...I have to get some breakfast... ;-))

So while you are waiting for me...if you click on the Editor button,
it takes you back to the Editor window to create another
sentence...try the Editor button to see what happens...

The SignMail button takes you to a SignMail page to send your
sentence in email...Steve is still working on that feature. At this
time, you need to press the Preview button to see your
sentence...then put in your to and from email addresses, and push the
Send button...Try sending us a sentence in Flemish Sign Language to
the SW List...ok? And I will do the same in ASL later today!!

Val ;-)