Picture examples of SW Symbols

Sat Mar 4 20:19:39 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 4, 2006

On Mar 4, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> Here's my try to take my picture with my webcam and make it about
> 50x50 as a gif. I don't think it worked well. I have the picture
> before as well, but it's a JPEG and not 50x50, but it is as close
> as I could get it. Maybe you can make it a better looking gif then
> I can.

Hello Adam!
Many thanks for your photo...smile

I could not use the GIF, but the original better-quality photo was
usable.

I reduced it and placed it in SignBank!

Wonderful to see your face in SignBank, Adam - smile...

I am not sure if this is good or not, but maybe you could send us two
more, just to test, and then we will get back to you...Many many
thanks!  Val ;-)