A question about "bigness" of signs

Tue Mar 7 15:01:29 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 7, 2006

WRITING SIZES continued...

Example...

Today I am writing sentences in ASL from an old document called ASL
Facial Adverbs, in the new SignText program. The sentence places
signs to the left and to the right. Some signs are center as well. A
sign in the Center Lane, needed to refer to a sign over in the Left
Lane. When I first wrote the sign, I made the arrow too short. So I
moved the sign back into the SignBox for editing, selected the short
arrow, then clicked on the Variations key to make it longer....so
size of movement does matter, because the longer arrow makes it clear
we are referring to a sign over in the Left Lane...so size of arrow
becomes more important when writing with Lanes too...

Ask questions, Barbara and team....smile...