New SignText Manual posted on web today!

Tue Mar 7 22:09:24 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 7, 2006

Philippe in Iowa, USA wrote:
> possible for me to load the signs that already in the puddle
> directory instead me creating same signs all the time.  For example, I
> would like to pull specific signs that I created and put on the sign
> text.  Is that possible?

Hello Philippe and Steve!
YES!! It is possible. I do it everyday, thanks to Steve building in
new features...;-))

SignText is getting better and new features are being worked on all
the time so keep asking questions...

Thank you, Steve, for already answering this message...

Let me add some details from me too.....smile...

First, Philippe, if you download the new manual...

SignText Manual
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

you will see a Table of Contents on the left side. In Section 6, it
explains how to load signs FROM SignPuddle into SignText, and how to
add signs from SignText INTO SignPuddle...so it can go both ways
now...see attached diagram....I will continue this next message...