FRENCH Translation of SignText Manual ;-)

Thu Mar 23 21:21:11 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 23, 2006

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod in French-Switzerland wrote:
> I finished translating the SignText lessons in french today... but
> still
> have to show it to some friend who can help with computer
> terminology I'm
> not quite sure about.... you shoud get it soon
>
> or maybe Juliette or Thierry would like to give a look at it and
> see if they
> understand everything.... (if any of you want to help.... it's more
> than
> welcome...) just let me know!

I am filled with gratitude in my heart...Thank you, Anny!

I am continually amazed at everyone's generosity on this List...

So many caring people giving so much to so many!

Now that more schools from French-speaking areas are using
SignWriting, this will be even more important, Anny...

Val ;-)

PS. Someone just offered to translate some Arabic writing on
SignWriting in Saudi Arabia, into English today, and that is a
blessing too!