position of contact / special 2 hand arrows

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon May 1 19:20:53 UTC 2006

the 2 hands are stirring something and going in the same direction while
they contact... they stay together in the same position all the time and
draw a BIG circle in the air in front of me turning twice, coming towards
me!

Anny