problem in the symbol list

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue May 2 11:59:12 UTC 2006

did you see my answer to Charles...

I don't have problem with the dot...  the white hand (palm facing me) and
the dark hand (back of the hand towards me)... are just fine...

the problem is when the hand is to the side (palm facing left) both in the
wall plane and in the floor plane... the first hand is correct but then all
following hands have the thumb which is not in a protruding position but...
only on the side of the hand... I think there is a problem... I haven't
checked in SignPuddle if it's the same... I noticed that in the SignText
offline version!

I'm not sure my question is clear!

Just wanted to add... I didn't teach to beginners... I would never teach
such complicated symbols at the beginning... all the persons who took par
tin the week-end did participate to the 2 days workshop 2 years ago.... and
know about SW already....  some of them do hav a lot of practice, others
needed a good repetition....
it was a week-end to practice together... and we worked a lot using SignText
offline....

I know that a lot of symbols will never be used for LSF Switzerland.... it's
not a problem... I understood that perfectly well...
Just give a look at SignText... and check this handshape please... I think
only the first one is correct and all,following are wrong (thumb is not
correcty placed!... Let me know!

Anny