Grasp Contact and Grasp Between

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue May 2 12:06:03 UTC 2006

THANKS a lot for these examples... I was confused about these 2 symbols...

I'm going to write a few signs using these symbols inspiring from your ASL
examples... and send them to you to check wether I got it right!

Anny