SignWriting Workshop at NAD Conference 2006!

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Fri May 19 12:00:35 UTC 2006

Congratulations! I am so glad that SignWriting has this particular
audience -- I think a lot of people have only encountered "old style" SW
from the '80s ads in the Deaf American magazine, and it will be exciting
to show them what SW has "grown up" to be.
Wish I could be there!
Best,
Kim from Boston
(whose ASL anthology got held up to the printer's due to page-# confusion
-- it is paginated in SW -- but which I fervently *hope* to be in print by
July!)

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Friday, May 19, 2006 at 12:56 AM -0500