Where'd the Irish fingerspelling chart go??

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 23 18:04:33 UTC 2006

The hand illustrations that were sent shows the difference pretty well.  One has the thumb on the side the other on the tip of the finger.

  Charles

"Kimberley A. Shaw" <kshaw at wellesley.edu> wrote:
  Thank you, Val!
Now, whether I can learn to *read* the difference between an Irish "F" and
"G" is the next question! But it is so nice to have the chart; I do
appreciate the quick response.
Bye, "see" you in June!
Kim

Valerie Sutton on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 at 10:03