European SW Symposium Autumn 2006?

Tue May 30 17:43:24 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 30, 2006

Lucy, Shane, Kathleen, Ingvild, Stefan, Trevor, Juliette...and all
those who attended the Symposium last time!

I am here to help with setting up the Second European SignWriting
Symposium if you want ...smile...

Shane has already contacted Bencie Woll about a possible meeting
place in London...We need to start planning now, so that people can
put this on their calendar...

I know you are terribly busy, Shane, so there is no harm in others
helping plan the details....Did you already set a date with Bencie?

And I am thinking about creating a DVD of me personally teaching how
to use SignWriting software: SignText, SignPuddle and SignBank... and
the DVD and software will be given free to anyone who attends the
Second Symposium...

I know there will be limited seating, so we need someone to volunteer
to take care of registration etc...Who wants to help?

Is the date set in October?

Val ;-)