European SW Symposium Autumn 2006?

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue May 30 20:05:24 UTC 2006

If I know the dates soon enough I should be able to attend this time!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Anny

De : "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Répondre à : sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Date : Tue, 30 May 2006 10:43:24 -0700
À : sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Objet : Re: [sw-l] European SW Symposium Autumn 2006?

SignWriting List
May 30, 2006

Lucy, Shane, Kathleen, Ingvild, Stefan, Trevor, Juliette...and all those who
attended the Symposium last time!

I am here to help with setting up the Second European SignWriting Symposium
if you want ...smile...

Shane has already contacted Bencie Woll about a possible meeting place in
London...We need to start planning now, so that people can put this on their
calendar...

I know you are terribly busy, Shane, so there is no harm in others helping
plan the details....Did you already set a date with Bencie?

And I am thinking about creating a DVD of me personally teaching how to use
SignWriting software: SignText, SignPuddle and SignBank... and the DVD and
software will be given free to anyone who attends the Second Symposium...

I know there will be limited seating, so we need someone to volunteer to
take care of registration etc...Who wants to help?

Is the date set in October?

Val ;-)