finger movement

Wed May 31 16:07:15 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 31, 2006

Honza -
The Rub Symbol without any arrows, means a rubbing motion in a circle.

The Rub Symbol WITH arrows, means that the rubbing motion is NOT in a
circle, but is the direction of the arrows...

So it depends on your sign, what the motion is...is it a circle, or
is it a straight back and forth? If it needs arrows, you need to use
the small ones...smile...

Val ;-)