BRAZIL Python Script that generates SVG SSS-2004 ( finally!)

Fri May 12 21:07:07 UTC 2006

On May 12, 2006, at 1:48 PM, Albert Bickford wrote:
> I'm impressed with some of the fine subtle details that have been
> put into these designs.  They remind me of the subtle variations in
> stroke width that you'll find in a good roman font, which make
> reading easier as well as more esthetically pleasant.

Hello Al and Everyone!
Thanks for the information about the SVG viewer...I will try those
later...;-)

Yes...I really like Machado's typeface style too...The symbols have a
pleasant curve to them, with a little rounded tip to the extended
fingers, and the inside of the square, that shows dark and light, has
a fun yet readable curve too...

We are entering the age of Typeface-styles for SignWriting...The
Parkhurst and Woehrmann True Type fonts also have their own unique
styles...I know what fonts they are using because I recognize the
style...so we have a third typeface now, the Machado typeface (what
do you think Machado? ;-)

Here is another screen capture of Machado's typeface style...look at
the curve on the inside of the second symbol - very pretty
design...Val ;-)