Gravestone in written ASL

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 17 20:03:07 UTC 2006

With this, with the exception of "Wife and Daughter" the rest are all months and dates, which unless you are using some of the older signs I have seen for months, are fingerspelling.  If the woman had a name sign in life then that would work for Tatiana.

  I have seen some old ASL books with the months written with the fingerspelled letters as if turning a page, so June has a J and July has a Y but the rest are numbers.

  I'm not sure how well that would work.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
May 17, 2006

Dear SW List!
An interpreter in New York state, just wrote to ask if we could write
this tombstone in SignWriting and they will place the symbols on the
tombstone...The man who requests this is Deaf, if I understand it
correctly...and wants it in SignWriting

Can anyone write a translation into ASL for us?