ASL how to write WHAT GOES AROUND...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 17 21:33:32 UTC 2006

What I give back to others, I get back in return.

  All sorts of markers missing.  This is a toughy.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
May 17, 2006

Adam Frost from California wrote:
> Well, it could work as a free "translation" into ASL; however,
> there are some non-manual grammar signals that should be placed.
> Without it, it truly looks "monotoned." The first phrase is a
> "topic," so it needs to have brow raise, and the second pause
> should not be there.

Hello Adam, Stuart, Charles and List members...
Thank you, Adam for this feedback...Let me first address your
suggestions above...basing it on what Charles wrote earlier ;-)

See attached...Is this what you mean? See the new one over to the
right...that is my new attempt...Val ;-)