POLAND sign for GORY

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 17 21:35:27 UTC 2006

Ah, I was trying to follow your prior message about most signs motion (for nouns) happening once, not multiple times, and that "hearies" tended to make enough motions to follow the syllables of the spoken word.

  Charles

Lucy <lists at onet.eu> wrote:

  From the video, the motion happens once on each hand, not twice, so I would think No. 4 would need to be adjusted.

  Charles

  No, the sign is written properly now. The videos are not a good reference as the signers seen on the video are hearing and use Signed Polish. I use such references if I don't have any for PJM and I'm too lazy to put a comcorder opposite myself, record my sign, import the data from the camcorder into the laptop and then cut out a clip to send you ;-). Sorry :-)

  Lucy