Printing documents with SignBank 8, such as the ASL Anthology

Fri May 19 15:11:25 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 19, 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 5:00 AM, Kimberley A. Shaw wrote:
> Kim from Boston
> (whose ASL anthology got held up to the printer's due to page-#
> confusion
> -- it is paginated in SW -- but which I fervently *hope* to be in
> print by
> July!)

Hello Kim!
I am sorry to hear of your printing woes, and also that I did not
post your work yet, on our SignWriting site as promised before...You
certainly have been patient!

As you now, we recently received the new SignBank 8 from our
programmer, Todd Duell, and I have been playing with the printing,
which has improved in quality enormously with this new version...My
goodness...I was just amazed last night at the some of the printing I
got at all different sizes, with magnificent quality on an Epson Ink
Jet printer...so at the moment SignBank 8 prints the best SignWriting
out of all the computer programs we have...at least for me...

And we can print sentences created in SignText inside SignBank 8, at
the moment, only if we take screen captures of those sentences, and
place them into SignBank 8 as a graphic...but once that is done, the
SignText sentence is there and printable and I love it!

So I wonder if our new software would be of use to you for your
problems? We can talk about that, Kim...