Number of publications with SignWriting?

Fri May 19 16:08:05 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 19, 2006

Have you seen the SignWriting Archives?

SignWriting Archives
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive

I am trying to collect all the literature in SignWriting, in PDF
format, and place the PDF documents free-for-download in the
SignWriting Archive.

It is a lot of work, because most of our documents in the past, have
to be scanned in, and then create a PDF from that...but newer
documents are there right now...take a look!

Val ;-)