German book on SignWriting...Stefan's book ;-)

Tue May 30 21:57:32 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 30, 2006

Honza from the Czech Republic wrote:
> Anyway one friend ask me this: How to write down finger movement..
> as salting meal (just finger movement - thumb and index finger). I
> tried to find it also in Stefan's book, but I haven't found it...

Hi Honza...I am happy you mentioned Stefan's book... and glad to know
you own a copy...;-)

For new members on the SignWriting List...

It is a book that teaches SignWriting in German and German Sign
Language:

Order German book on SignWriting
http://www.gebaerden.de/produkte/gebaerdenschrift.html

or visit...