EFSLI AGM & CONFERENCE IN PRAGUE

Wed May 31 14:44:01 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 31, 2006

The conference in Prague looks great! What a beautiful city Prague is!

Thank you for informing us, Honza.

Have you considered holding a SignWriting workshop at your conference?

Val ;-)

PS. Interpreters can use SignWriting...for example in Denmark, they
learn SignWriting while they are in training as interpreters...

--------