ESWO - Ingvild, Bencie & Shane on See Hear!

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 19 18:46:38 UTC 2006

hey Lucy,

my diary said it should be yesterday...but i got an email from Angela
a few days ago when I was in Nairobi - I think they have just started
editing the ESWO piece.

Will email Angela at See Hear later on

now at Newcastle upon Tyne airport waiting for my plane home to
Belfast...havent been home for almost 3 weeks and i cant wait to see
my own bed!

Shane xxx