High contrast ((black background and white text)

Mon Nov 20 13:50:09 UTC 2006

Hi André,

To a certain extent, high contrast is possible for SignWriting, but our
graphics and processing would need work.

If you look at these handshapes, the palm facings are backwards.

owl

In the following sign, the while palms get washed out.

ASL_2

I can keep this in mind for the future, but I'm not sure how I can help
right now.

Regards,
-Steve