FRENCH-SWISS new web site with SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 23 00:38:23 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 22, 2006

> Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod from French-Switzerland wrote:
>> have a look at the new site from PiSourd (started yesterday, 22nd
>> of november...)
>> http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet

Hello Anny!
This is really a well-designed web site...very pleasant to visit...

Please tell everyone you are working with, how impressive it is!

The excellent video quality is fun to watch full sentences explaining
things in French-Swiss Sign Language...

A few of the signs seem to be different than the sign shown on the
video...the writing is a different variation of the sign...did you
realize that?

A good example is this sign:

Amygdale

On the video, the signer is touching the neck twice...but the
SignWriting is showing a collar around the neck...