Today's BBC See Hear! - ESWO piece

Bencie Woll b.woll at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Nov 26 09:01:09 UTC 2006

I think the best thing would be for you to write to Terry Riley, who is the
producer of See Hear, and ask him for a copy of the SW item from the
programme for you to put up on the SW website. I'm happy to write, but
as it's for the SW
website it might be better if you wrote.

Cheers

Bencie

--
Professor Bencie Woll, BA, MA, PhD
Chair of Sign Language and Deaf Studies & Director, DCAL Centre