More Bible passages in SignWriting posted

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 26 17:45:32 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 26, 2006

Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Great job! Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Hello Ron!
Thanks for this...and thanks to you too, for all your King James
Version documents!

Another group of ASL documents are being sent to me from the New
American Standard translation of the Bible now, and then the LIBRAS
Bible is building...

I hope the religions of the world (all religions) will start writing
their literature in their respective signed languages. I will post
all religious documents on this web page:

Religious Literature
http://www.SignWriting.org/library/religion.html

and now more Children's Stories are being posted too...James Shepard-
Kegl just sent me another one in Nicaraguan Sign Language...and
Lucyna solved the issues with Polish alphabetic characters for
international PDFs...I am so happy!! Plus more instruction manuals
are sent to me from Germany which will be posted...

Our Library will sooner or later provide real reading material for
newcomers...all of you are the pioneers making this possible...

Val ;-)