POLAND Goldilocks Level 1 document posted

Mon Nov 27 17:59:40 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 27, 2006

Lucyna Dlugolecka from Poland wrote:
> I could finally make a pdf file of the Polish translation of
> Goldilocks Level 1. Can you see the Polish characters now?
> As soon as I have completed the translation of other levels, I'll
> make such pdf files to send you.

THANK YOU, Lucy!

And congratulations on an excellent PDF document. This new PDF, which
is now posted on the web, has captured the correct Polish alphabetic
characters, so that foreigners like myself, see the correct letters
on my computer, even if I need to learn Polish to be able to read them!!

When you click on this link, it should come into your computer
immediately:

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs4/sw0362-PL-Goldilocks-
zlotowlosa-Level1.pdf

When you visit this updated page:

SignWriting in Poland
http://www.SignWriting.org/poland

...click on the refresh button to see the updates...

Many thanks for your hard work!