Reminder ... Call for Presenters FASLTA Feb 2007

AlysseR at AOL.COM AlysseR at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 5 15:02:41 UTC 2006

Deadline is:  11/15/2006

_http://www.faslta.org/CallForPresenters.html_
(http://www.faslta.org/CallForPresenters.html)

When you hit the "proposal form" link, you may need to scroll down past the
blank space (my computer at home makes me do that, school is fine -- go figure
 :)

If you're a little uncertain about wanting to do a full 1 hour session all
by yourself, consider getting together with a couple of friends and asking them
 to work on a panel or joint presentation.

Don't be afraid of getting up in front of your fellow teachers and having a
say.  We're a friendly group -- just as warm-hearted as we are
warm-weathered.  LOL.  We just want to learn from each other!

Alysse

Alysse Lemery  Rasmussen
TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)