handicapped child - able to listen and understand - unable to speak

BDUMMETTE at AOL.COM BDUMMETTE at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 12 23:26:00 UTC 2006

Hello,Stephan
This is Betty Banks, and in response to your question" no, I do not know sign
writing, but I will love to learn, and I think it will help me greatly in my
endeavor"s and my business, and ther is some meaning to your scenerio, about
sign writing and pasting the words on the chai and bathroom door, thank yu so
much for that, and if there is any way I can be of any help, tell me! thanks"