Photos SW Workshop London Oct 27-29 2006

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 27 15:04:33 UTC 2006

Lucyna,

u would know seeing that we had dinner with Tomato! ;-)

a very nice Italian restaurant called Paradiso on Storey Street :-)

the other guy is called erm Andrex I think - hes a French hearie,
teaching deaf kids somewhere in London. Ingvild will have the details
I believe.

Jeannette the lass emailed me recently praising us for the quality of
the workshop :-)

Shane