SW curriculum

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 7 11:39:05 UTC 2006

Barbara,

QSL is LSQ - same thing :-)

Andree,

I am very interested in how French Canadians see LSQ (QSL) as a
seperate language from ASL. Any research done on that? I am trying to
argue the same thing for NISL, that it is a different language from
BSL.

Shane