CZECH Workshop Report PDF on web now ;-)

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Oct 12 18:17:34 UTC 2006

Hi Val, great :)

I am planning to write regular report from workshop in czech (and I can
translate it to english) soon, but still dont have enought time to do that.
I also like to add some writings participants made during the workshop
(first few sentences of Golilock in several languates) (I hope people
will be able to send it to me)

btw
Article about Prague workshop will be published this month in Slovakia
(in Deaf magazine)
and next month my article in Czech Deaf magazine.
If in other countries as well I dont know yet.

Have a nice weekend
Honza, Prague