POLAND 3 New Postings

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Oct 12 21:08:46 UTC 2006

Hi Lucy -
This is the sad part...the files look fine on your computer,
including the MicroSoft Word document, because you have the fonts
installed on your computer's operating system...but my operating
system did not recognize your Word file's fonts and replaced the
unusual symbols (for English), with an underscore...so when I open
the Word file I cannot see what you see on your computer...so without
a document in front of me to copy, I cannot reproduce the words
because I do not know what the symbols look like, that are missing...

I need a picture of each page from you...but better yet...if you
create a new PDF and EMBED the font so my computer's operating system
doesn't change the PDF...to embed a font is a little complicated and
requires Adobe Acrobat Professional (possibly)...do you own that
program?

Val ;-)

--------