SignText video instruction

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 15 19:36:05 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 15, 2006

Hello Stefan, Steve and Everyone!
Thank you for your quick feedback, and for your message in
SignWriting, Stefan, which is greatly appreciated!

The reason I am responding in English is for two reasons...

First, to answer your techincal questions, the answers will become
quite technical, which means a great deal of fingerspelling in ASL...

and

Second, I do not know ASL well enough to explain these technical
things in a third language...I couldn't do it well in Danish, my
second language, either...

Your English is so much better than my Danish or ASL!!

So let me discuss how to do these Video Captures in my native
language...

Ironically, the very reason why we love the video captures, is
because they do not require the person viewing the video, to know any
spoken language or signed language...they are language-neutral which
is a real blessing...

I am sooo glad you could view the video, Stefan! And I assume that
your computer is Windows XP? This means you have a QuickTime plugin,
for your web browser...that is good news!

So see my next message on how I created this video capture of my
keystrokes...