SignWriting Workshop at Vienna /Austria has been a success ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 15 19:40:42 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 15, 2006

Hello Stefan!
Congratulations on the Austrian workshop. This is great news.

It is up to Steve to create the Austrian SignPuddle, if he has
time ;-) I am glad they are interested!

Once it is created, then I create the logo to access it. What is the
sign for Austria, in Austrian Sign Language? Can you write that for
me in SignWriting? Then I can place that sign under the Austrian flag
when the time comes for me to create the logo for the SignPuddle
directory page...

Congrats once again!

And thanks for all you are doing...

Val ;-)