SignText practice for today - smile

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 17 14:15:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 17, 2006

Stefan wrote:
> I am eager to find out more about the features of SignText - no
> doubt that Steve is a genius! Congrats, Regards Stefan

-------------

Hello Stefan!

Thank you for your two emails. Of course you are right...Steve is a
genius and we are very fortunate people to have SignPuddle and its
many features, like SignText!!

Now...I believe you had a technical question. I found your question
in the digest, but it did not make it to the List...that is a problem
with the List software and I don't know why, but let me repeat your
question here for the List, and then I will answer you next message ;-))

Here is what Stefan asked:

Hi Steve, sw-list, Valerie ....
I opened Valerie's question with /in  SignText and added my answer. I
pushed the button Columns and could get the whole document in columns
but when I tried to send that document as email it turned out to be
blank. What am  I doing wrong?

Is it possible to add another answer and to present the document in
columns in sw-email?

Best wishes

Stefan ;-)