Permission to share SignText documents

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 18 01:21:32 UTC 2006

You can use anything of mine... may need to fix some
stuff--  typos...

cherie

--- sutton at signwriting.org wrote:

---------------------------------
Permission to share SignText documents

SignWriting List
October 15, 2006

Dear SW List Members:
Recently, a researcher from France:

Guylhem Aznar
swl at EXTERNE.NET

requested files created in SignText in different
signed languages. Do I have your permission, Cherie
Wren, Kelly Jo Boal, Ingvild Roald and others who have
posted SignText sentences to the SignWriting List...to
send those documents to Guylhem for research?
Actually, because the sentences were already posted on
the SignWriting List, they are alreay accessible on
the web through our List Archives anyway, but
nonetheless, I want to be sure you know and I have
your permission. I think the research being done in
France is important for the future of SignWriting, so
that is why I want to send them the files.

Many thanks for your excellent documents!

Look forward to hearing from you...