NEW POSTING RULES FOR SW LIST...

Wed Oct 18 19:24:13 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 18, 2006

Dear SW List members...

Out of necessity, to solve the List distribution problems, I am
creating new rules regarding graphics and video postings, to see if
we can solve the problems...

The goal?
Every message posted to the List should really arrive to everyone on
the List!

NEW POSTING RULES FOR SW LIST...

ALL SIGNWRITING AND SPOKEN LANGUAGES WELCOME!

You can post directly to the List:

1. SignWriting signs from SignPuddle or SignText....

2. SignMail written in SignWriting, sent from SignPuddle or SignText....

3. All spoken languages ;-)

SEND TO VAL PRIVATELY:

Attachments such as:

1. Photos, screen captures, videos

2. PDF or Word documents

3. Send them to:

Val
sutton at signwriting.org

4. In your private message to Val, state that you want Val to post
these for you to the List....

VAL WILL:

1. Create a web page with your graphics files or attachments

2. Val will write a message to the SW List giving you the Link on the
web, so you can view the diagrams or download the documents.

IN SUMMARY

ALL SignWriting messages and individual signs in SignWriting can be
posted in SW List messages, but all other graphics have to become
links on the web...

I hope this solves our problems with messages not making it to the List!

Thank you for your patience and understanding...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Create Sign Language Dictionaries
http://www.SignPuddle.org

4. SignText
Create Sign Language Documents
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/signtext

5. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

6. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

7. MovementWriting