Shane's SW progress in Belfast

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Oct 18 22:35:43 UTC 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa <shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at gmai...:

> trev,
>
> thats your job! :-)

;-) Wish I could accept that job; problem is I speak no German.

> One possibility is that once we have the book translated into English
> (if Stef and Brigit let us!), you could ask for the copy (with
> stef/brig's permission) and that u can change the details re: BSL and SW
> in BSL.

That's a serious question for Stefan and Brigit. The market for the book
would be bigger for English translation(s).

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!