ASL 25

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Oct 21 04:17:24 UTC 2006

I was looking in the dictionary for the ASL 25. I noticed that it was
written differently than how I typically sign it. When I went to write
my version, I couldn't find the handshape I was looking for.

It is basically the L handshape in ASL but instead of the fist, the
middle, ring, and pinky project forward from the base knuckles as a
unit. Another way to describe it is a hinge hand with the index finger
pointed up. I was looking under the "9" category. Is that the right
place to be looking for this handshape?

I was thinking it would look something like this ... Is that correct?