SignWriting at the Gally protest?

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 22 21:41:04 UTC 2006

Hello SignWriters:
I'm wondering if the writing at the bottom of this one sign from the recent
march from Gallaudet University to the US capitol has an abbreviated version
of SignWriting on it!
See picture number 40 at the following website:
http://www.eyethstudios.com/albums/capitolmarch/index.html
and tell me if it looks the same way to you!
The march happened yesterday morning, and there were 4,000 people in all ...
this is an exciting time on campus now, whatever side of the issue you're
on.
The SW below is what I think that sign is saying, which is one of the big
chants from this round of protests. "J-a-n-e out" is the other one. By the
way, SignText doesn't want to load up onto my computer today, so I had to
use Puddle "translate" today ...
Best,
Kim from Boston

[image: Gallaudet_4]