SignText email - how many symbols in URL allowed

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Oct 26 16:32:04 UTC 2006

Val,
Excuse me for jumping in here but I found the question about the
personal pronoun a bit intriguing.  I have problems understanding a name
sign as I may not recognize it as one.  Some sort of mark to indicate it
would help out - at least for me.

After considering a few shapes and positions, and figuring that Stephen
would probably prefer a single stroke, I had to wonder if a curved line
would work, similar to this but without the top line:
08-02-001-01-05-01

A curved line that transitions to straight would be easy to make and is
similar to the movement used in the ASL for "introduction".

Bill