signwriting in schools - please help

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Fri Oct 27 08:05:55 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

now, after prague sw workshop I am continuing writing articles about
signwriting to Deaf magazine.
I still dont have enought time - please help - I dont want to write
houndreds pages..
(I need it till monday night - I know not too much time.. )

please would you be able to write short report about SignWriting in your
school?
reply please if you can help.
thank you much.

I like to have reports from Belgium - (Kathleen & Sara)
Nicaragua (I will try to find some info on the web if nobody respond)
Germany - Stefan please could you write something or tell me where I can fin
it?
If someone else write any report I will be very happy.

How did it begin (with SW in your school)?
why did you decide to participate at SW project?
How was beginning? - easy difficult, children was / wasnot interested etc..
What do you do now? - situation about SignWriting now in your school (SW is
taught as a subject, or during lessons of SL etc.)

many thanks
Honza